Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Crafts: Oatmeal Never Looked So Fashionable

I don't know how my daughter acquired so many headbands. They are too large and/or too small for just about suitable storage container. So I got creative. I went to my good friend, Pinterest where I found that not only can oatmeal be good our health, but the containers can help my sanity.  It only takes 10-15 minutes and you are a step closer to being organized. Here is my creation:


 1. You need a large oatmeal box, hard stock paper, scissors, and a hot glue gun

2. Cut the paper to fit (If it's not long enough just cut additional paper and add on. You won't be able to tell.) The glue gun dries quickly, so slowly trim the box with the glue and roll on the paper.

3. I took an old snack bowl and put it in the box opening and added the head accessories that are too large to wrap around it. And you are done.



No comments:

Post a Comment